25 Jul 2011

Shoegasm: Kandee AW 2011


I'm a huge fan of Kandee shoes... I tried to contain my excitement when Josh (founder of Kandee shoe) post some pictures from Kandees AW 2011 collection, I had to write a blog post straight away. The collection is filled with colourful colours, animal prints, spikes and diamonds. Ranging from platform pumps to two coloured print ankle boots the collection is filled with surprises. I cant imaging what the rest of the collection is going to look, I'm so looking forward to seeing the rest of the collection. Check out the new and improved Kandee website www.kandeeshoes.com

Keep up with Kandee on:
Facebook/Kandee
Twitter @kandeeshoes






*sigh* I think I just had a shoegasm!


XoXo Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...