6 Oct 2012

Fashion Mail!


Ashley Asked: 
Hey my name is Ashley, and I was wondering do you know a good website where I can find some Curved Platform Wedges/Booties?

Hi Ashley,
Jeffrey Campbell has the perfect curved platform wedge boot/heels, here's a few I found on Solestruck.com, hope this help.




Monique Asked:  
Hello
I’m in love with the outfit you wore below and trying to source the same top and skirt for Spring Races in Melbourne. I’ve seen that you posted where the skirt is from, but hoping to find out where you got your top from?
Thanks so much.

 Hi Monique,
 In regards to my previous blogpost, the top is also from Saboskirt but unfortunately it sold out :-(. Try contacting  Saboskirt maybe they will be able help you.

P.S. That is not me in the picture.


Thats it for the fashion mails today, however  ladies if you have any fashion queries just drop me an email at labellefemmi@gmail.com Xx



XoXo Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...