10 Jul 2012

Follow Me On Instagram: LaBelleFemmeBlog

Hey dolls, sorry I've been mia recently. So much has been going on between starting my new job, uni and the boutique. I hardly get a chance to update my blog, but I've put a few links below to my other blogs and social networking site which you can find me on. Also can you believe it's gonna be a year since i've opened my boutique on the 12 of July, so excited. 

Follow Me On Instagram @Labellefemmeblog. If you don't have instagram you can view it on the web through www.web.stagram.com/n/labellefemmeblog.
Also follow me on tumblr www.labellefemmi.tumblr.com and like my facebook page www.facebook.com/labellefemmeblog.
I post and update picture regularly.


P.S. Like my boutique page www.facebook.com/peachesboutiqueuk, I'll be doing a few giveaway this coming week for our 1st birthday.





XoXo Patrice

2 comments:

  1. OMG I NEED AND LOVE THAT MAXI DRESS! Is that you? Where can I get that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dress Is By Maria Grachvogel(www.mariagrachvogel.com, No Hun Thats A Picture Of Kelly Rowland. Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...