7 Sept 2011

Your Fashion Dilemma's Solved!

Normally I reply to everyone via email, but Ive been getting a lot of similar questions so i decided to answer every ones questions on my blog, this way is much easier for me. (P.S. I will still be replying via email)



Lenoir asked: "Do you know of any where i can find a fun, stylish & functional rain boots?"

By rain boots i think you mean wellies, their is loads of shops which sell wellies which are stylish and chic.  Ive attached a few below, hope i was helpful :D
These bright pink and white spot wellies are cute, chic and only cost £20 get them here

Or this cute red ankle wellie by River Island For £38, get it here.



Feel free to email me your fashion dilemma's.



XoXo Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...