24 Jun 2011

Versace For H&M




I guess the secrets out and everyone knows, H&M has teamed up with Versace for a new collection. I love H&M and I'm a big fan of their previous collections with Jimmy Choo & Lanvin. The collection will be designed by Versace's creative director Donatella Versace expect the collection to be full of prints, colours and leather at affordable H&M prices. The collection will include ranges for  both women & men.
Here's what Donatella Versace had to say:
"I am thrilled to be collaborating with H&M and to have the opportunity of reaching its wide audience. The collection will be quintessential Versace, perfect for H&M and Versace fans everywhere."

The collection  will be available from 17 November in over 300 stores worldwide and online. I am beyond excited about this collection, I'm sure alot of you guys are excited too. Whoohoo


XoXo Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...