28 Dec 2010

LaBelleFemme Interviews Shavonne DeAnn

I've been so busy lately, am now finally getting a chance to post my interview with the talented Shavonne DeAnn, who i  featured on my blog a few weeks back.


1) LaBelleFemme: 
Q. How long have you been a designer?

Shavonne DeAnn:
A. Ive been designing clothes professionally since 2004


2) LaBelleFemme:  
Q. How did you first get into fashion?


Shavonne DeAnn:
A. I first got into fashion  when I was in high school, it was around the time when I was a sophomore. I started making outfits for myself and people around my neighborhood. As I get flashbacks of what I did soooo not cool *laughing*

3) LaBelleFemme:
Q. How Old are you now?

Shavonne DeAnn:
Ummmmm... Do I have to say? *laughing*


LaBelleFemme:
*laughs* yes you have to Shavonne

Shavonne DeAnn:
Ok, am 26

4) LaBelleFemme:
Q. What was your inspiration behind your Fall 2010 Collection?

Shavonne DeAnn:
A. The inspiration I had for my Fall collection was more so based around colors, fabrics and comfort. Where as normally I will take a concept or idea and base it around that, but I took a different route.

5) LaBelleFemme :
Q. How would you describe your Fall 2010 Collection?

Shavonne DeAnn:
A. I'm still new and I'm still learning new and different things as they come so I don't have a definite explanation of what I would describe my line as of yet, but I'm getting there. However, I must say I want my customers to feel sexy, confident, comfortable and coming back for more!

6) LaBelleFemme:
Q. This might be a hard question for you. Who's your favorite designer and why?

Shavonne DeAnn:
A.  My favorite designer... I have many, but I will say Marc Jacobs! His design aesthetic, the quality of his garments everything is amazing that he does. LOVE that man! I'm gonna meet him one day! 


Also help Shavonne DeAnn raise money to kickstart her clothing line 
You can pledge from $1 to $500, please show you support donate whatever you can no matter how small.


XoXo Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...