9 Nov 2010

Keyshia Cole On The Set Of Her New Video


 Keyshia Cole and her Fiance Boobie



 They make such a lovely couple, aww.
 Keyshia Cole & Nicki Minaj

Keyshia Cole was on the set of her new video for her lead single " I Aint Thru " which features  Nick Minaj and her 2nd single "Long Way down". So happy Keyshia is back on the scene I love her music so much, such a talented artist..

Keyshia Tweeted  ealier on and said: "Shooting 2 videos this week. One with Nicki Minaj, One with someone VERY special. Album cover photo shoot also with David Slijper. Cant Wait. And i just want to say i appreciate you guys so much. I would be nothing without God allowing you all to relate to to my music. Ive never taken you all for granted and i never will. This is my 4th album. and I remember not having a pot to piss in. But Ive arrived. THANK YOU!"



XoXo Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...